International Intern projectteam Robo Business Media
Startingdate and hours per week can be discussed
Robo Business Media is looking for an enthusiastic intern to strengthen the team. We are an internationally leading organization in the field of robotics and unmanned systems (drones) in which we organize trade fairs and conferences and set up the associated online community. Furthermore, we are active in the field of distribution of industry and scientific content / intelligence related to this industry. We organize amongst others TUS Nordics, TUS Asia and TUS Expo and RoboBusiness Europe. We operate from offices in The Netherlands, U.S.A. and Denmark. The relevant position is for the Dutch office.
Please find a full overview of events & online media at www.robobusinessmedia.com
As an intern at Robo Business Media your job consists of supporting the team with its overall activities (hospitality, sales, marketing and event management). Think of:
- Assisting in all aspects of organizing the events from A – Z
• Assisting in pursuing (new) exhibitors and being their contact person before, during and after the events
- Supporting with social media and communication towards visitors and exhibitors.
Furthermore, the function has a strong administrative character. Sometimes an event requires presence on an (international) location, so you will be asked to travel. Obviously there is flexibility in the exact tasks based upon the focus of the relevant intern and preferred assignment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and flexible team player. The following requirements are applicable:
- Student Hotel and Tourism, Event and/or Leisure Management
- MBO / HBO work and thinking level
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- You are a fluent English speaker and writer. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a preference and of advantage for you, but definitely not an obligation.How we like to see you
• You are result oriented and problem solving
• You are customer focused and friendly
- You are representative and stress-resistant
- You work accurately, have an eye for detail and are quality conscious
- You do not have an 9 to 5 mentality
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and a real team player, but can also work independently
It’s a advantage if you already have experience in sales, marketing and / or project organization.
What we offer
Do you like to work independently and are you prepared to work hard? Then you can count on a versatile and inspiring internship within an experienced team in a dynamic working environment. Of course, you get guidance and plenty of space to show your own creativity. Robo Business Media is a young company and we would like you to be part of our success.
A research project as part of your internship can be discussed.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.